Audit Partner Job Vacancy
Are you a hands–on Audit Partner looking to lead a dynamic audit function?
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a thriving accountancy firm at Partner level with the chance to make a real mark on a growing audit team.
This highly regarded accountancy practice in Cirencester is recognised for its reputable presence across the UK, and is looking for a capable Audit Partner to help shape the future of its audit offering.
We want to hear from you if:
- You excel at leading high value audit engagements as a trusted advisor to clients
- You can deliver an all–encompassing audit skillset, setting an example to junior staff
- You have natural leadership skills with a passion for nurturing junior talent
- You're commercially minded and can confidently drive business growth
We're looking for a candidate of superb ilk who is eager to hit the ground running as an integral member of senior management, motivating the audit department and working towards the firm's strategic direction.
Auditors are currently in high demand and we're placing senior candidates in roles with significant pay increases and attractive packages. Contact us in confidence today to take a step towards your new audit role.
- Lead the firm's audit function ensuring excellence is delivered to clients from a variety of business sectors.
- Drive strategic target setting, as well as forecasting and reporting on department budgeting.
- Grow the audit team through recruitment, mentorship, and professional development.
- Oversee the delivery of the audit function, ensuring expectations, deadlines, and budgets are being met.
- Professionally represent the firm during networking opportunities, confidently scoping new business opportunities.
- Identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Champion the firm's values within the team, motivating those around you.
- Provide professional and personable client–facing communication skills.
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader.
About this firm
This established accountancy practice is looking for a standout Audit Partner with RI status to join its team in Cirencester.
Recognised for providing a full suite of accountancy services to a wide range of business sectors with a client–centric approach, this firm is led by a modern and diverse team who are proud of its extensive heritage and reputation.
They have a professional yet relaxed work environment and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards people's commitment, hard work, and success.
- GBP120,000 – GBP150,000 pa
- Full time, permanent role
- Hybrid role – 3 days WFH per week
- Company pension and generous annual leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern offices and regular team activities
- A supportive working environment
- Inclusive company culture
- Qualified Audit Partner with RI status.
- Extensive experience of managing a diverse audit portfolio.
- Proven track record of leading an audit department with a commercial approach.
- Confident to represent the firm within new networks to secure new business.
- Previous leadership experience at a high level, with a positive attitude.
- Strategically minded in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high–calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Cirencester and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.