HR Business Partner Site lead
Your new companyHays HR is excited to be supporting a large manufacturing organisation with sites across the UK & Europe on an exclusive piece of recruitment for a Senior HR Site Lead (HR Business Partner) to join them in a permanent position. This organisation is a leader within their field, and is on the search for an HR Professional to work on their Sunderland site in a standalone role reporting into the UK HR Director while working alongside the UK HR team. This role is permanent, offers a competitive salary and a hybrid working option. Interviews are looking to take place by the middle of December with a January 2024 start!
Your new roleWithin your new position with this organisation, you will be part of the site's management team working closely with all divisions on driving the People Strategy and overseeing all HR generalist activities.
- Overseeing all HR responsibilities for the site, taking the lead on a wide range of people issues
- Supporting, contributing and driving the implementation of the organisation's People's Strategy, working alongside the senior management team
- Leading on all site HR Projects and working alongside the wider UK HR teams objectives
- Supporting and taking the lead on all complex ER cases
- Providing advice and guidance to employees on site, while supporting on the delivery of coaching to managers
- Implementing HR resources and initiatives across the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, you must have experience working within a manufacturing or engineering organisation and experience with the following:
- Able to work autonomously in a stand–alone HR role
- Working as part of a wider HR team across the UK
- Experience leading on implementing a People Strategy
- Being part of a management team
- CIPD qualified
- Experience working within a Unionised environment
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 10% Company Performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.