Fit Out Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Fit Out Project Manager looking to join a leading tier 1 contractor?
Due to the successful award of a number of contracts nationally across retail, leisure, commercial & health care, there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced fit out Project Manager to work on a national contract.
You will be working alongside knowledgeable, professional, and supportive construction professionals who will provide you with the environment in which you can thrive and progress your career.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for taking the project lead, programme & client contract delivery and the management of a project team.
The company are a multi–disciplinary principal contractor with a solid track record of delivering high quality fit outs across both the public and private sector.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Proven track record of Fit Out Project Management within Ministry of Justice contracts, retail, leisure, health and education
- Academically Qualified and relevant industry tickets and certificates.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to motivate project teams to work to strict programmes and deadlines & exceed client expectations.
- Track record of the delivery of high standards and behaviours in HSEQ
- Excellent planning & time management skills with the ability to think ahead & manage risk.
Salary & Package on offer:
- Base 75,000 – 80,000
- Car allowance & mileage
- Private healthcare
- Excellent employer pension contribution
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Good additional company benefits & perks.