Associate Director - Fire Engineering
7 days left
- Full Time
Associate Director – Fire Engineering Job in London / Hybrid Working
Associate Director of Fire Engineering job in London, heading up a growing Fire Engineering team of a leading UK compliance consultancy. Offering hybrid working and a collaborative and progressive work environment. Salary of 85,000 – 100,000 (Negotiable) + 29 Days Holiday + Travel to office and to sites.
Their team of 40 specialise in health, safety, fire and environment and offer a broad range of compliance consultancy services for the built environment, corporate governance and day–to–day business delivery. The role will be leading on Fire Engineering projects and managing a team of Fire Engineers from Graduate up to Senior level. The role will play a key part in driving the Fire Engineering department forward as they continue to take on exciting projects across residential, commercial, education, hotels and retail. The role will offer further progression to Director level and will play an integral part in supporting the technical growth and development of the fire engineer team.
Role & Responsibilities
– Mentor and manage a Fire Engineering team of 7
– Support the technical growth and development of the fire team
– Deliver fire engineered solutions for UK projects
– Take lead on multiple projects from design through to implementation
– Following RIBA stages of work 2020
– Fire engineering design and analysis
– Carry out fire risk assessments
– CFD Modelling
– Attend internal, client and design team meetings both remotely and in person / on–site.
Required Skills & Experience
– Degree in Fire Engineering or similar
– 5+ years' experience in Fire Engineering within a consultancy
– Chartered Fire Engineer (CEng) is essential
– Experience in delivering fire engineered solutions for UK based projects
– Excellent mentoring / management skills
– Excellent understanding of UK legislation and design guidance
– Full project management from concept to construction and beyond
– UK Fire Code knowledge
– Experienced in fire engineering design and Analysis
– Understanding of Fire Risk Assessments
– Experience in Fire Modelling (CFD)
– Excellent report writing skills
– Ability to travel into the London office 2 days per week.
What you get back
– Salary 85,000 – 100,000 (Negotiable)
– Bonus Scheme
– 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extra day off for your birthday + Christmas shutdown
– Hybrid Working
– Travel expenses
– A monthly 50 lunch allowance
– Training, development, and progression opportunities
– Wellbeing programme, including complimentary fruit and snacks in the office
– Regular social events including Team Away Days, office drinks and Christmas party.
– Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you 300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Director – Fire Engineering Job in London – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 14120)