Mechanical Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Want to work on a major commercial project, local to liverpool street with a leading natiowide MEP contractor from early Pre Construction phase?
We have a really exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to be part of a team delivering a MEP package worth 35 Million in value for a leading Management contractor. The project is a heavy refurb of an existing office block and will include completely new services being installed from shell and core to Cat A Fit out.
As Mechanical project manager you will be reporting into the Project Director taking responsibility for a pakcage of works worth circa 10 Million from early Procurement stages to delivery and handover. The project will run into 2025 and offers good longevity, a stable career path with a well established long standing business built on a strong cash position and solid foundation.
- Tender review/validation
- Design Management (reviewing design)
- Procurement (sub contractors, kit and plant)
- Programming of work
- Health & Safety (RAMS)
- Commercial Responsibility (working alongside Quantity Surveyor)
- Team Coordination
- Management of commissioning stages
- Liaising with client team, main contractor and sub contractors
- Progress meetings with sub contractors and client
The ideal candidate:
- Will be familiar working in a major project environment
- Experience working in the commercial sector
- Experience managing projects to a minimum of 5M within your own discipline
- xperience in a management role
- Ideally the candidate will have subcontracted to Tier 1 main contractors
Please apply or get in touch if you want to hear more about the position and project.