7 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager – Stuttgart Office (English/German speaking candidate)
Salary: The salary range for this role is between 80K??? – 85K???.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Stuttgart – Germany
Are you interested working for a company that has a long history of making quality scientific instruments for a wide range of applications in the clinical, life–science and industrial markets? Look no further!
Position Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our client's team in Stuttgart, Germany. As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in planning, executing, and delivering new product development projects within scope, on–time, and within budget. This position reports to the Senior Project Manager on–site and requires a candidate with a strong background in engineering or product development.
Project Planning and Execution:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives.
- Prepare budgets based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Predict and manage resources (internal and external) effectively to meet project objectives.
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans.
- Track project costs to ensure adherence to the budget.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Reporting and Communication:
- Report project status consistently to various stakeholders, providing updates on strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the project lifecycle.
Monitoring and Improvement:
- Monitor project progress, making adjustments as necessary, and report on performance.
- Measure and report project performance, identifying areas for improvement.
- Working experience in engineering or product development environment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field
- 5+ years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other certification strongly preferred
- Positive attitude, self–motivation, and tenacious follow–up and follow–through are required
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience managing projects through the full life cycle
- Solid organizational skills and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Fluent in both German and English (spoken and written).
- Full–time & unlimited contract.
- Time tracking.
- Free parking, free drinks, fruits.
- 28 days of holiday.
- collegial and international working environment
- A range of tasks with your own areas of responsibility
- Employee–friendly regulations on holidays, flexitime and compensatory time off
- Regular development meetings
- Participation in the group–wide bonus programme
- Contributions to the company pension scheme far in excess of the statutory framework
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager and feel that you have the relevant experience, please contact your Recruitment Partner, Lisa Logan at Unicorn Resourcing on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
If this job isn't exactly right for you but you're looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential career discussion.
Unicorn Resourcing Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this Permanent opportunity.