Solar Farm Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
A Project Manager is required for the Large–Scale Development department within this busy, fast growing, dynamic renewable energy company just outside Radstock.
Our client creates and manages renewable energy assets, including 80 solar farms, rooftop solar installations on large buildings, and more recently large power storage sites.
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9.00am – 5.30pm.
Solar Farm Project Manager Position Overview
This role would be expected to contribute to the growing demands of the department and needs to be flexible as the business grows and the role expands to fit the needs of the business. The successful candidate will have full support and guidance from the wider team.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on–time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Contribute to the assessment and progression of all new business leads and development opportunities
Solar Farm Project Manager Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a project manager in a similar field essential
- Experience of TCPA or DCO applications would be an advantage but is not essential
- APM certification (or equivalent) would be an advantage but is not essential
- A full UK driving licence and your own transport is essential
- Effective multi–tasking and good problem–solving ability
- An ability to work in a small team, and use initiative is very important
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software used in a paperless office.
- Solar experience essential
Solar Farm Project Manager Position Remuneration
- 60,000 – 80,000 DOE
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank and public holidays
- Private Health Insurance plan
- Hybrid working available with a minimum of 2/3 days per week in the office
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Rail travel covered
- Expenses covered
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi–disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.