As a Project Manager, you will play a critical role in overseeing and managing the successful execution of a major healthcare scheme in Lincolnshire. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing the project from inception to completion. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in construction project management, particularly in healthcare environments.
- Project Leadership: Lead the entire project team, including subcontractors and suppliers, to ensure the project is executed to the highest standards, on time, and within budget.
- Planning and Scheduling: Develop and maintain project schedules, ensuring that milestones and deadlines are met, and projects progress smoothly.
- Budget Management: Oversee financial aspects of the project, including budgeting, cost control, and financial reporting.
- Quality Control: Ensure that all work complies with regulatory requirements and quality standards in healthcare construction.
- Stakeholder Management: Maintain strong relationships with clients, consultants, and other stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Risk Management: Identify, assess, and mitigate project risks as they arise, implementing effective risk management strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry, with a focus on healthcare projects.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, healthcare regulations, and industry best practices.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- PMP or similar certification is a plus.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.