Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Managing Director to join the team.
Salary: GBP120K basic + competitive package
Job Type/Hours: Permanent/Full Time
About The Company:
The client is a rapidly expanding organisation within the home improvement sector, operating on a national scale across the UK. The client is renowned for its commitment to delivering excellent customer service and providing a complete solution to their home improvement needs.
In recent years, they have experienced substantial growth and currently boast a group turnover of GBP80 million. However, their ambitions are set even higher, with plans to quadruple this turnover within the next three years, as they strategically expand into new markets.
Managing Director The Role:
As an accomplished Managing Director you will assume responsibility for overseeing the day to day operations of the business. This critical role will provide strategic guidance and leadership to facilitate the continued growth of the company. The ideal candidate will possess a strong passion for implementing top–tier operational systems and processes to enhance overall company performance. Additionally, you will be tasked with effectively managing extensive teams of field–based installers, alongside identifying opportunities for additional revenue and growth.
Managing Director Key Responsibilities:
– Establish processes & systems to optimise the company s operational efficiency & effectiveness
– Develop & implement the company s strategic vision & long term goals
– Cultivate & nurture a high performing team
– Effectively communicate the company s vision, goals & progress to internal and external stakeholders
– Ensure the company adheres to all legal & regulatory requirements
Managing Director You:
– 5 to 10 years experience in a senior management role
– Experience in a business with a turnover greater than GBP100m
– Proficient in developing and implementing strategic business plans
– Experience in building and managing a high performing team
– History of overseeing business systems & operations
– Experience in the home improvement sector would be preferred
Managing Director Benefits:
– Flexible working, including location and hours
– Private healthcare for self and family
– Discounts with major retailers
– Health & wellbeing benefits
To submit your CV for this exciting Managing Director opportunity, please click Apply now!