Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
We have partnered with a dynamic and forward–thinking new build developer dedicated to creating innovative and high–quality residential developments. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them and lead the delivery of a bespoke development.
Position Overview: As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and executing the development of a unique and bespoke project in the heart of Edinburgh. This project represents an exciting opportunity to work on a one–of–a–kind development. If you are an accomplished Senior Site Manager or Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering similar projects, we want to hear from you.
- Lead and manage the entire project lifecycle from inception to completion.
- Collaborate with cross–functional teams including architects, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure project goals are met.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Oversee procurement, subcontracting, and contract management.
- Implement risk management strategies to identify and mitigate potential issues.
- Ensure the project adheres to quality, safety, and environmental standards.
- Proven experience in Project Management within the construction or development industry.
- A successful track record of delivering bespoke development projects.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities.
- Proficiency in project management software.
- Relevant industry qualifications and certifications are a plus.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- An opportunity to work on a high–profile project in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- A chance to be part of a company committed to innovation and sustainability.