Operations Director - Sustainable Housing
7 days left
- Full Time
Operations Director – Sustainable Housing
GBP60,000 – GBP75,000
Option of Hybrid
Are you a passionate and experienced operations director with a background in construction? Do you want to work for a company that is committed to creating sustainable and affordable housing solutions? Do you have the skills and vision to lead and manage multiple projects and teams?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for an operations director to join our growing company that specialises in sustainable housing. You will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and delivery of all our projects in the Humber (Hull) area. You will also be in charge of managing the budget, resources, quality and safety standards, as well as ensuring customer satisfaction and compliance with regulations.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years of construction experience, preferably in sustainable housing
- Strong management and leadership skills, with the ability to take full ownership of KPIs and objectives
- Good client management and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Multi–project experience, with the ability to handle complex and challenging situations
- Good IT knowledge, with proficiency in MS Office, project management software and other relevant tools
- A competitive salary of GBP60,000 – GBP75,000 depending on skills and experience
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A chance to make a positive impact on the environment and society
- Pension scheme
- Company car
- Long term incentive plan
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to . com. We look forward to hearing from you!