Director of Food & Beverage
Director of Food & Beverage – Stunning Luxury Country House Hotel & Spa – Staffordshire
– 100+ Guest Rooms & Suites
– 3x Restaurants, 2x Bars, Afternoon Tea room, Banqueting and Event Space, IRD
– Large Spa facility with 40+ treatment Rooms
– Acres of grounds including their own bee hives making honey
Our client is one of the leading luxury Spa Hotels in the UK. They have won awards throughout their estate for their service standards in both F&B & Spa. As Director of Food & Beverage, to be a top contender for this new role you should have the following attributes.
Director of Food & Beverage – Staffordshire:–
– Experience running F&B within a quality/luxury, 4 /5 property as a Director of Food & Beverage
– Volume experience – The operation can do circa 1000 covers a day across all outlets when busy.
– Must have UK experience / London experience desirable but not essential
– Solid F&B background ideally in award winning operations
– Ability to lead a F&B department team of 120+ colleagues
– Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship. Our client will only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
For more information on this Director of Food & Beverage role or to apply, please send your CV by email. Please state that you are applying for a Director of Food & Beverage Position.