Senior Business Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading Insurance software development company, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with extensive knowledge or the Lloyd s and London Insurance Markets and ideally gained working within the Lloyd s / London Insurance Market.
The Business Analyst (BA) role will be a bridge between the company s development team and the customer s staff, both business and technical The BA will write and communicate specifications based on business requirements, clarifying and giving further examples where necessary. Testing is also a significant part of the role, ensuring the system does what was intended and iterating and improving as and when required.
They will also act as a Line Manager and mentor to the Junior members of the BA team, offering support and sharing expertise.
The main duties of this position are as follows:
- Develop an understanding of the system s functionality.
- Gather, clarify and communicate business requirements.
- Build a joint understanding of the requirements across the other stakeholders, including designers, developers and testers.
- Work with colleagues to translate business requirements into functional requirements.
- Respond to questions and eliminate vagaries during the development phase.
- Review the coverage of tests executed by the QA team, taking part in the testing of the system and integrations.
- Analyse business processes, functions and procedures.
- Liaise with other BAs around escalations and problem resolution.
- Mentor and advise junior Bas.
- Manage expectations and problem–solving to establish relationships built on trust and delivery.
- Execute training for clients and other team members.
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, forward thinking operation you will have:
- Significant experience within a London Market Broker or Carrier
- Experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements
- The ability to build and develop good client relationships