Finance Business Partner
Robert half has exclusively partnered with one of the fastest–growing all–encompassing education and training organisations in the UK to secure a Finance Business Partner to join their Commercial team. This role will join to support the Financial Reporting Manager as the company continues to expand and take on new entities. They are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic team in Central London. For the right candidate this client is offering:
Salary of GBP55,000– GBP65,000 + annual bonus + hybrid working + excellent benefits + career progression
As a Finance Business Partner in this education and training group, you will play a significant role in supporting the Financial Reporting Manager in shaping financial strategies and driving the profitability of our client's business. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of 4 junior accountants as well as playing a part in further expanding the team. You will be preparing, sharing, and animating the full category Profit & Loss (P&L) together with your manager and ensuring that senior stakeholders are making well–informed decisions to drive the success of the business. This role offers a unique opportunity to work within an exponentially–growing company in a collaborative team in a fast–paced, forward–thinking environment.
- Support production of monthly P&L for several multi–national legal entities
- Analysis of monthly P&L
- Preparation of files and assistance of annual audit
- Quarterly VAT reporting and other tax filing
- Line management of a small team
- Ad–hoc projects
- Preparation of accruals, prepayments and amortisation journals to be posted for month end
- Develop strong internal stakeholder relationships to support better financial awareness across the business
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 5 year's experience or more
- Previous experience business partnering in practice or industry, with the ability to effectively communicate financial insights to non–finance teams
- Experience working for a Fast–pace environment preferred
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret financial data and make data–driven recommendations.
For further information please contact Maria Rodichkina
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: legal–information/privacy–notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: fraud–alert