Head of Talent Acquisition and Resourcing
We are proud to be partnering with a large public sector organisation based in Oxfordshire, who are looking to appoint a Head of Talent Acquisition and Resourcing to lead their resourcing strategy and function in a key period of change and growth.
This will be a full–time position, paying up to GBP67,663 and will be predominately home based, with a requirement to be in their head office as business need requires (approx. 1/2 days per week).
This role will be perfect for someone who has previously led large internal resourcing functions within the public sector, who is looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to create a resourcing function from the ground up.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Bringing a primarily outsourced recruitment service back in–house, which will include implementing a new ATS system, setting up the functional operations resourcing team and developing a team of talent acquisition specialists
- Leading and managing the resourcing team of 10 and the resourcing service, determining the strategic direction whilst delivering the objectives of the service to support business plans, growth plans and corporate objectives
- Working to build and support a structured approach to talent management and succession planning with HRBPs and OD
- Managing and procuring all suppliers and outsourced contracts, including managing agency, marketing and advertising contracts
- Leading on strategic projects to improve the Employee Value Proposition and employer brand, and leading on diversity and inclusion initiatives within the resourcing process
- Substantial experience of creating and leading a large resourcing function within a large, complex organisation
- Experience working with senior management/leadership teams and their HRBPs
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Knowledge and experience of Applicant Tracking Systems, procurement, implementation and management
- Confident in taking responsibility for leading and motivating teams and delegating management responsibility appropriately
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills, with the ability to define strategy for resources and performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain beneficial working relationships with multiple stakeholders
Rewards and Benefits:
- 32 days annual leave each year (+ bank holidays)
- Family friendly schemes to help balance family commitments including generous maternity, paternity and support for carers and a tax–saving childcare voucher scheme.
- Excellent pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 20 per cent of salary
- Staff Discount Scheme for a range of retailers; holidays; insurance; eating out; health and leisure activities and discounts on rail and bus travel
- 37 hours, Monday to Friday 9am–5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to GBP100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.