Finance Manager Interim Sheffield
Salary: GBP275–325 per day
Our client is a hugely successful International Engineering business based North Sheffield, with easy access from motorway networks, Due to a recent SAP implementation there is an immediate opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager, who is fully ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or equivalent to join them for an initial 3 month interim contract, there is a strong likelihood that this will extend further. This role is primarily supporting the business as it undergoes transition following an exciting period of change and will have a strong focus on ensuring the new SAP systems is being utilised correctly and any areas of improvement are identified.Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing new team for AP/AR/GL and credit control
- Review and update of existing systems and documentation
- Develop and monitor control systems to ensure compliance with legislation and company policies
- Preparation of monthly accounts to trial balance
- Management of Company insurance policies, renewals, claims & liaison with insurance broker
- Continuous review of procedures and implementation of improvements
- Interact with operations to maintain cashflow and assist with forecasting
The successful candidate will demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a team focus
- Adhering with professional standards
- Ensuring Systems and records are up to date and accurate
- Working to Deadlines and achieving targets set
- To take full responsibility of individual and team workload and be able to prioritise tasks
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of work assigned
- Drive to progress projects independently with a strong desire to succeed and troubleshoot own issues
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.