We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team in the Oil & Energy industry working on an FPSO upgrade. As the Project Manager, you will oversee all aspects of project completion, from the planning phase to the final delivery of the project. You will be responsible for monitoring project progress, analyzing data, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget. This role requires exceptional organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders to ensure project alignment and success
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation plans
- Manage project scope and ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards
- Analyze project data and report on project progress to senior management
- Lead project teams and provide direction, feedback, and support as needed
- Ensure compliance with project specifications, standards, and regulations
This opportunity offers travel, meals and accommodation throughout the assignment. Based in the shipyard, previous experience in an industrial setting, oil & gas, renewables or FPSO's would be advantegous.
Please note: Due to the short timeframe, we are unable to accept overseas applicants who do not have right to work in the UK or a valid working Visa.
Expected duration of assignment is 7–9 months with a shift pattern of 10 – 12 hour days.
Rates are offered on a Ltd basis: GBP63.24 p/hr
Altitude Select is acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.