Project Manager (Commercial) - Healthcare - Edinburgh UK
Project Manager (Commercial) - Healthcare - Edinburgh UK - You must have the Right to Work in the UK, we are unable to offer any sponsorship for this role
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
The Dexcom Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems are aimed at people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes who need to monitor their blood sugar levels. Our Dexcom CGM system consists of a sensor, inserted under the skin to measure the level of glucose in the interstitial fluid (fluid in the tissue), eliminating the need for fingersticks. Our Dexcom CGM Systems have customisable alerts to warn users of dangerous glucose levels, even while they are asleep.
We are looking for an IT Applications Project Manager, to support multiple small to large sized projects in the EMEA Region, to join our growing team in Edinburgh (You must have the Right to Work in the UK). You will have successfully led multi-disciplinary in-house and vendor teams across multiple technologies and in different timezones. They will relish working in a fast-paced business change environment that requires constant attention to prioritisation and impeccable communication skills. Hands-on management of projects using different development methodologies and delivering multi-platform enterprise application solutions is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate experience of leading IT projects related to the Order to Cash process.
- Lead prioritisation of competing requirements and projects with business and IT stakeholders.
- Communicate with business partners as conduit to IT.
- Support articulation of business processes that inform technical solutions.
- Lead Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical resources in requirements definition.
- Understand technical, resource and schedule implications of business decisions.
- Work with technical leads to determine project timing and resourcing requirements.
- Set project scope, priorities, milestones and deliverable schedules.
- Lead cross-functional project teams via project methodology (Agile, Hybrid) optimized for required deliverables.
- Drive execution of project deliverables.
- Present to IT, business function, and executive steering committees.
- Monitor execution and report status, risks and issues.
- Manage all project change control activities.
- Develop and lead project teams to deliver initiatives on-time and on/under budget.
- Deliver solutions to requirements that provide efficiency and scalability to Dexcom.
- Experience project managing Oracle Fusion/EBS and/or SalesForce implementations
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid methodologies.
- Experience with enterprise-level application projects and working with multi-discipline teams.
- Strong ability to lead cross-functional teams in a Matrix Organisation.
- Strong strategic thinking skills; understands business needs and brings proactive solutions to the team.
- Experience of understanding business and technical activities in order to conduct Level of Effort analyses by bottom-up planning
- 5+ years of experience in an IT enterprise applications project management role.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Smartsheet.
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical experience.
- Experience of IT application support processes/ITIL a bonus
- Project Management certifications are a plus.
0 to 25%
Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Private Pension, Life and Accident Insurance, Monthly Allowance towards Private Health Care, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support & Product Discounts.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.