- TVS SCS
South West EnglandUnited Kingdom
- 23 Feb 2023
- 23 Mar 2023
- Job Title
- IT Director
- Marketing / Business Development
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To understand, validate and capture business change requests and new project requirements, working alongside the internal or external customer
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Business process analysis culminating in agreed business requirements definition, including development/amendment of business process workflows and documentation
- Baselining requirements with the customer to mitigate project/change scope creep
- Communicate requirements clearly and concisely to senior internal stakeholders
- Identify impacted stakeholders required to support new projects and change requests
- Working with business subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand current business processes
- Developing standardised requirement documentation to handover to project managers and solution design architects
- Provide process and operational support documentation
- Deliver project activities in line with agreed time scales, ensuring any changes to approved timing are formally agreed with Manager/Project Leader and Business Owners.
- Provide advice and guidance to users to exploit current systems capability and business processes
There is an expectation that you will be travelling around the UK as a normal part of your role.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Diligent and thorough, ensuring new project and change requests follow the correct procedure
- Self starter, able to proactively prioritise and work on activities with minimal supervision
- Understanding of supply chain business processes
- Problem solving and analytical
- Able to deliver to agreed timescales
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting and challenging colleagues
Additionally, minimum 2 years experience, ideally in a supply chain organisation
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Your package will include:
Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
25 Days Holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
Holiday buy–back scheme (5 days)
Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
1. GP consultation and second opinions
2. Mental health support
3. Financial and Legal support
4. Wellbeing and healthy living support
Employee referral scheme with financial reward
Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
Pass scheme (GBP100 to undertake training of your choice)
At TVS SCS we encourage and support our employees to realise their potential. They are empowered to take initiative and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business and our customers.
TVS supply chain solutions are a global provider of outsourced supply chain management solutions, delivering real change to our customers across a wide range of sectors including the MOD, Utilities organisations, beverage companies, automotive and the rail industry. TVS internationally have an annual turnover in excess of $8billion and employ over 39,000 employees across the globe. The company has a strong growth strategy and ethos for continuous improvement, to enable the continued delivery of world class service to its customers, which remains cost effective and Industry leading.
If you require any adjustments to allow you take a full and active part in the selection process, please notify us as part of your application. Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TVS have signed the Armed Forces covenant and are a forces friendly employer.