Senior Project Manager - Fit-Out
Senior Project Manager required to join an industry leading company that specialise within the architectural glass, glazing, fire rated screening and acoustic partitioning sector. The projects are based throughout Scotland. Due to continued success and company growth this is now a great time for a Project Manager / Contracts Manager to join the company as they have many exciting project lined up for the future.
The most successful Project Manager will have experience working within a relevant sector i.e. commercial fit–out, partitioning, architectural glass subcontractor etc. It is essential that the Project Manager holds a Black CSCS card, construction management qualification and SMSTS.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Overall responsibility for managing projects in Scotland.
- Set the agenda for the construction process
- Monitor project costs
- Discuss progress, and any issues, with the Construction Director
- Ensure the site team manage Site H&S, security and fire policies
- Ensure the project is completed within the time frame
- Other relevant tasks as required
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Project management experience within a fit–out contractor or a relevant sub–contractor (partitioning, architectural glass, fire–rated products etc.)
- Black CSCS
- Full Driving License
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary 60,000 – 65,000 (dependant on experience)
- Car allowance
- 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi–disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.