Director of Servicing
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Servicing to join our growing team.
More2Life, part of the Key Group of companies, has been a pioneering force in the Equity Release market since its launch in 2008.
Today, operating from our offices in Preston, we help over 1000 people every month to confidently release cash from their homes, significantly growing year on year to become one of the largest lifetime mortgage lenders in the UK.
We now require a Director of Servicing to join the business to transform services provided to our later life lending customers. The role will be responsible for developing and operating a specialist function (processing and telephony), whilst being responsible for all issues surrounding the function, including customer queries, annual property management processes, death and long–term care situations, customer vulnerability, payments and redemptions.
As well as providing first class services to our customers, we also act on behalf of our funders in protecting their security and assets. At times these can be conflicting requirements, so mediation and communication with all parties becomes critical to ensure the best possible outcomes for all.Main Responsibilities of the Director of Servicing
- Identify, develop, implement, and evaluate the servicing processes of the specialist lender.
- Operate many existing processes in a well–controlled manner, always challenging and improving their effectiveness.
- Liaise with key personnel within the business, developing key relationships with stakeholders.
- Comply with all FCA policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Lead, coach, motivate, and develop your team to ensure service channel objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrate ability to handle complex case processing within a busy telephony team.
- Create and uphold an open, transparent, and customer–centric culture across the operation.
- Demonstrate and continuously embed the company values in every aspect of the role.
This Director of Servicing position would suit candidates with experience in customer service, process improvement, robotic process automation, team management, operations, and compliance.Benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising with service
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- 1 charity day
- Tier 2 pension (5 employee, 8% employer)
- AXA VIP Family
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Success within a data driven operations environment
- Working in partnership with MI/BI teams, embedding ways of working
- Application and experience of robotic process automation (RPA) is highly advantageous
- Working with vulnerable customers
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group. legal/privacy–policy