Associate Project Manager
A reputable London–based firm is looking for a Project Manager with Associate/Senior level experience to join their team.
The chosen applicant will have a wealth of expertise and self–assurance working on high–level commercial and residential projects to satisfy their requirements. Due to the excellent reputation our client has established, they are seeking a Project Manager with excellent customer service abilities who is ideally chartered with RICS in order to maintain and expand their clientele.
Their business is mostly located in London, thus previous experience working in London will be advantageous. Their industries include commercial, residential, and mixed use.
- Leading the Project Management Team,
- Put into fruition client briefs,
- Liaising across departments and design teams,
- Arrange feasibility studies, site surveys, site investigations and evaluations,
- Preparing reports throughout the project lifecycle,
- Monitor construction work in relation to quality.
- Chartered RICS, CIOB, RIBA or MICE,
- Experience in a Project Management role,
- Ability to win new projects,
- Ability to monitor and report the progress of designs,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact Kevin Rose on (phone number removed) or email