We are currently looking to recruit a Project Director with strong experience to lead a development of a build to rent 47 storey residential project in the Midlands.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- Construction industry experience is essential, with tier 1 main contractor experience
- A proven track record of delivering a GBP45m+ high rise (30+ storey) building from start–on–site to project completion
- Strong industry and sector knowledge.
- Experience of successfully managing and leading a large team.
- Background with main contractor or residential developer
- Working knowledge of JCT D&B Contracts highly desirable.
- Plan and coordinate project from conception to completion including organising the schedule of work, costings and budget
- Promote and maintain health and safety and quality building standards
- Write reports and update Managing Director
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on projects
- Communicate with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in projects
- Report monthly / weekly to the main board
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will have full autonomy to, plan, budget and execute business decisions and will have a great opportunity to progress within the business.