Head of Partnerships and Affiliates
Want to work in one of Manchester's most vibrant, fast–growing tech businesses?
My client an award–winning people management software company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia are looking for aHead of Partnerships and Affiliates!
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Partnerships Manager capable of optimising current partners to their full potential and be committed to acquiring new Partnership. This is a high–profile role central to the organisations growth strategy and will drive revenue growth through new customer acquisition sign up to our multi award–winning software and products through our highly motived sales team.
What we're looking for:
- A candidate with a proven track record in Strategic Partnership development
- Strong business development skills in a B2B and lead generation
- A person who thrives in working alongside sales and business development teams
- Comfortable with senior stakeholder meetings
- Skilled in developing meaningful reporting MI and insights and take appropriate action
- Passionate about generating new ideas and delivering robust short and long term strategy
- Capable of building a team from the ground up
- Your Impact
- Identifying and securing new partners to join
- Build a pipeline of new partner opportunities
- Target existing partners with software proposition to improve lead volume and quality
- 2+ years' experience in business development/sales and relationship management
- Knowledge of marketing tools and levers to drive leads
- Proven capability in developing and executing sales strategies and activities
- Results orientated with a proven record of successfully meeting sales targets
- Extremely strong negotiator with ability to demonstrate techniques and approaches that achieve desired business outcomes
- Strong problem–solving skills with demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions in a timely manner based on thoughtful analysis and critical judgment
- Thrive in a multi–tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly
- Self–motivated, self–managed proactive, risk taking, and a very high drive to succeed