Business Development Manager - Solar PV
MGR working in partnership with one of Glasgows largest Electrical supplier , covering multi discaplines across many construction and engineering sectors, are proud to bring this exciting tole to the market.
We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to lead the Solar PV Business and gain market share.
Job Description & Duties :
- Building and Developing a Solar PV Business within the Organisation under the AIB (Glasgow) banner.
- Confidence to sell the service, stock at the right price delivered on time off the back of the Companies Electrical reputation and stature in the electrical industry.
- No restrictions manufacturer permitting to buying and selling any brand in Solar Panels, Inverters, Battery Back Up Packs, Roof Mounting & Ground Mounting Kits.
- Full support and access to an internal sales team, buyer, accounts department, warehouse, and transport facility with business development support from Kris Van Rensburg.
- Full access to all Companies customer accounts, addresses and principles of each department where applicable.
- Develop new account opportunities in different and Solar PV relevant marketplaces.
- Attend Local Authority, NHS, and Government Department events.
- Attend customer site surveys/visits.
- Recommend the right product for the right application to new and existing customers who are looking to get into the Solar PV market.
- Negotiate bulk buy deals, promotional product deals, extra payment days, local rebates, settlement discounts.
- Joint calls with manufacturers who want to promote their product to our customer base.
- Development Call List (Working Document).
- Joint calls with Managing Director. Larger contractors.
- Weekly Pipeline Updates.
- Weekly Call Reports.
- Responsible for the P&L
- Responsible for the stock management, stock valuation and stock turn.
The potential earnings for this position are extremely high, to discuss the role further please apply or contact myself for a chat.