Temporary PA to Executive Chairman & Chief Marketing Officer
Office Angels are recruiting for a Temporary high–level PA to join an amazing, creative, and prestigious company that offer luxurious office spaces for companies and events across the UK and Germany.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support The CMO & Chairman of the business.
Candidate must be available immediately – start date is Monday 21st November
Possible temp – perm for an amazing candidate
JOB ROLE: Temporary PA to CMO & Executive Chairman – High end luxury Events / Office space business
COMPANY: Hospitality / Events
HOURS: Full time, Monday to Friday – flexible 37 per hours per week
Remote working / Hybrid 2–3 days per week in the office
SALARY: 30.00 per hour / 50,000 per year plus holiday pay
LOCATION: London, West End
CULTURE: Luxury office space / bar / gym
BENEFITS: 29 days holiday , retailer discounts, free eye care vouchers, incentives
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
We are looking for a proactive, organised, and dynamic individual to assist the CMO and Exec Chairman by providing a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support to ensure smooth and efficient running of day–to–day tasks; including (but not limited to) diary & inbox management, travel, meetings, projects, presentations etc.
This role will see you working independently, whilst also with a team of PAs and those within the Marketing and leadership teams. You will get to learn the complex workings of a fast–expanding business at an interesting period for The business.
- Co–ordinate and manage the fast–moving diary and agenda of both CMO & Exec Chairman, communicating changes quickly and efficiently to those involved, including collating and pre–circulating documents, organising meeting venues & zoom links when requested
- Book & manage all travel arrangements for the CMO & Exec Chairman, plus the wider Marketing team
- Review and manage all email correspondence, categorise, prioritise and file in the appropriate manner
- Handle the CMO & Exec Chairmans outgoing and incoming mail and ensuring that it is passed to the appropriate person, including organising couriers for important documents, responding on their behalf when necessary
- Work closely with members of the Marketing and Support teams to ensure that the CMO/Exec Chairman are attending all necessary meetings and is prepared for the day/week/month ahead and aware of any changes/additional information
- Work closely with suppliers/investors and their assistants, co–ordinating meetings across multiple time zones
- Monitor tasks of the CMO/Exec Chairman and ensure that work or specific action points are delivered to a specified deadline
- Ensure that all annual reviews/probation reviews for marketing team are completed, and paperwork is filed with the People team in a timely manner
- Completing / tracking monthly expenses
- Provide general administrative support including, preparing letters, formatting documents in word, filing documents efficiently and accurately, shredding confidential information and generally acting as effective conduit to the CMO/Exec Chairman
- Meet and greet any guests, ensuring they're shown to the correct meeting room, offered refreshments, informed if CMO/Exec Chairman is running behind schedule
- Ad hoc tasks throughout the week – always needing to be agile and flexible to see how the week pans out
- Liaising with external suppliers on behalf of CMO/Exec Chairman
- Dealing with confidential information and understanding how and when to use discretion
- Organise team events as/when requested
- Arranging weekly/monthly meetings for CMO/Exec Chairman and teams
- Provide holiday cover for other assistants in the team, supporting their executives
- Ad hoc personal support e.g. appointments, travel etc.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience of working as a PA to multiple Directors in a fast paced and demanding role
- Advanced understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on–line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on (url removed)
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.