Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
- Interim Year-End role for 6 months
- £400 per day
- Immediate Start
- Hybrid Working
- West London
An opportunity to join a multinational company and support them during a busy period.
The business has been through change and needs someone who is analytical, Qualified and able to pick up tasks quickly.
You will report to the Group Financial Controller to help with year-end and financial accounting duties for 6 months. You'll be surrounded by a motivated and knowledgeable team.
The role offers 3 days in the office and 2 at home and the office is based in West London.
This position will be paid at £300 - £400 per day and will start in October.
- Prepare year-end UK consolidation including notes for Group financial statements
- Financial Accounting under IFRS
- Monthly group consolidation
- Prepare monthly Management Performance Report
- Year-end support to Group financial controller with audit
- Dealing with audit queries
- Balance sheet analysis
- Prepare monthly Management Performance Report;
- Reconciliation of key Group Balance Sheet accounts
- Ad hoc support to Group Financial Controller
This is a good opportunity to develop your skills, especially if you are coming from Audit. You will need to show you can adapt quickly, be able to communicate effectively and work to deadlines. Attention to detail will be key.
Your Skills and Experience
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA or equivalent) with either a background in Audit or Industry. You will need to have worked for medium to large businesses and know IFRS.
This is a good interim with an immediate/quick start. You can use your excellent analytical skills to assist with year-end.