Associate Project Manager
CK Group is recruiting for a permanent Associate Project Manager to join a very successful and growing specialist CRO, based at their London headquarters.The Associate Project Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of the project to timelines, within budget and to agreed quality standards working closely with their allocated cross–functional team.Main Responsibilities:
- Support delivery of projects to scope (project, timelines and quality standards) as agreed in the Clinical Trial Agreement
- Taking a proactive approach to risk management, support the Project Manager and Project Director in identifying and mitigating risks;
- Support Project Manager and team to meet client expectations regarding communications and project updates;
- Comply with regulatory, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) and project requirements (e.g. customer SOPs);
- It is essential that the successful candidate has excellent communication skills, can collaborate with the team and across the organisation demonstrating personal accountability and ownership.
- You should excel in planning, organisation and problem solving.
- A Biological Science Degree or equivalent as well as experience with project oversight and risk management are also essential.