Interim Housing and Customer Service Trainer
Interim Trainer Position – Immediately Required
Venn Group are urgently seeking an experienced Temporary Trainer for our client, a recognised Housing Association, to provide an excellent training package for frontline housing or customer service roles to improve customer experience. The Candidate will be joining a successful and already established Training Team to ensure collaborative and exceptional service.
Position: Temporary Trainer
Hours: 35 hours per week
Rate: GBP16 – GBP19 per hour
Duration: 2 months
- Provision of comprehensive training packages for frontline housing or customer service positions
- Deliver training via a wide array of different channels, whether that be face to face or online
- Strong knowledge and application of the housing sector or customer service
- Strong experience as a training developer
- Proven experience delivering training to a variety of audiences
- Translating policies and procedures into effective training programmes
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on this Housing Officer opportunity, please contact Dan Williams on
or send your CV to
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for GBP25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.