Employee Communications Director
Working for a high profile pharmaceutical company this is a senior position as a Director of Employee Communications on a 6 month contract GBP700 per day umbrella based in Surrey/hybrid working.
This position provides senior communications leadership and counsel to all parts of the organisation, including EST–C Leadership Committee, Bourne Leadership Team and affiliate General Managers, to ensure effective and aligned internal communications.
- Strong stakeholder management at C– Suite level and used to managing a number or projects.
- You will engage and create, timely and effective communications strategies that help employees understand and deliver on the Company's Corporate Strategic
- Supports change management communications Commercial teams, in collaboration with HR, Strategic Planning and the Transformation Team
- Leads a team responsible for the C Suite communications channels, including all information on sharepoint.
- Leads the team to work in an integrated way with other parts of the communications team (product comms and external corporate comms) and other content–generators across the business to maximise opportunities
- Builds relationships within the Division and globally to provide communications leadership and counsel to all parts of the organisation, including the Leadership Committee and serves as a senior advisor on employee–related issues in strategic business planning
- Must have strong senior C Suite stakeholder skills within a pharmaceutical background and worked in a global team.
- Strong corporate strategy and planning background – excellent at writing and presenting at senior level.
- Familiar experience of ability to influence and council diverse senior stakeholders working across different time zones.
- Must have background in sharepoint, office, 365 including yammer and used to working with multi media employees
- Supports crisis and business continuity internal communications and other issue management to protect the reputation at both a Division and UK HQ level
- Awareness and understanding of ABPI and EFPIA codes of practice and how they apply to Communication functions
- Track–record of developing robust multi–country strategies that support internal engagement
- Previous change management communication experience
- BSc Degree or equivalent in journalism, communications or related field