Senior Director, Business Excellence
Calyx about us:
Through innovative eClinical solutions and services, Calyx turns the uncertain into the reliable, helping bring new medical treatments to market faster. With deep expertise in clinical development and more than 25 years of supporting trial sponsors and clinical research organizations (CROs), Calyx harnesses that intelligence and activates its potential to solve complex problems, deliver fast insights, and get new drugs to market every day.
As Senior Director, Business Process Excellence you will be responsible for creating and leading business transformation and process improvement strategies across the business in line with the overall corporate strategy with the aim of maximizing business results, productivity and minimizing cost. You will also act as a mentor towards building continuous process and performance capabilities and provide overall leadership and direction to the organization.
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
– Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
– Ability to effectively delegate work to team members
– Demonstratable ability to apply critical thinking to problems and tasks
– Ability to define and implement appropriate test strategies
– Ability to identify and implement process improvements
– Familiarity with structured process analysis and improvement methodologies, business process modeling and an understanding of business workflows. Lean Six Sigma skills such as DMAIC, Design for Six Sigma, Lean, Process Management and statistics, SOX, and process simulations are highlydesirable
– Ability to inspire staff to develop to the best of their competencies
– Ability to demonstrate leadership competencies, including global execution, personal ownership, change leadership, strategic thinking, building partnerships.
Knowledge and Experience:
– Proven experience managing and leading mentoring colleagues
– Experience using tools to communicate progress to Stakeholders
– Experience of regulated environments (GxP, Financial) or relevant testing experience from another domain that is transferable
– Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum), UML, Object Orientated, Data Modeling, Process Modeling and/or other development methodologies
– Experience with Line Management and conflict resolution
– ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
– ISTQB Advanced Level or equivalent practical experience
– Possess a proven track record of delivering results through the implementation of and expertise with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
– Lean Six Sigma Master Black belt or suitable level experience
– Bachelor's Degree or equivalent project–related experience
– English: Fluent
This is a decentralized UK based role.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with Calyx.