Finance Business Partner
World class Sports organisation requires a Finance Business Partner to join their London based finance function. Key to the role is to work with key internal stakeholders to provide advanced short term and long term business modelling, ad hoc analysis, query resolution and commercial support.
- Design, implementation, dashboard creation and quality assurance of new models and refining existing models.
- Identifying, analysing and providing solutions to reporting, process and modelling problems.
- Supporting investment appraisal, scenario analysis and further strategic analysis across the business.
- Month end project management and reporting support
- Support as and when required to Finance and wider teams
- Refine, create and robustly implement business models including those that include Balance Sheet, Cashflow and P&L
- Identify, innovate and implement improvements to management reporting using Oracle and Oracle reporting tools such as SmartView and OTBI.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to convey insight from analysis
- Qualified CIMA or ACCA desired
- Experience of management accounting, project reporting, profitability and sensitivity analysis and investment appraisal.
- Experience of creating and developing complex financial and data driven models
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative and partnered approach to working.
- Exceptional and proven level of MS Excel skills e.g. vlookups, pivots, graphs, macros.
- Proven skill of MS PowerPoint
- Systems experience on Oracle would be advantageous
- Excellent communicator with ability to network effectively with Finance and train others on complex tools