Senior Management Accountant
Our Client, a Property Investment Group, is seeking a Senior Management Accountant on a 6 month contract in central London.
- To prepare the annual budget and related financial analysis to aid medium term business planning.
- To prepare quarterly management accounts and full year reforecast including variance analysis against budget and commentary.
- To assist in the preparation of the rolling 12 month cash flow forecast.
- Working with the property teams to support the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- To prepare the required property analysis as part of quarterly compliance reporting to lenders.
- To calculate accruals, prepayments, deferred income for each company and to undertake regular balance sheet reconciliations.
- To review financial information provided by managing agents where property management is outsourced and prepare accounting entries for the transactions.
The successful candidate will be qualified with 2+ years industry experience.