Construction Litigation Solicitor
Construction Litigation Solicitor, Manchester
A renowned, top tier international firm with an outstanding reputation for its construction offering are seeking a construction litigation solicitor to join the team in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for a construction solicitor looking for cutting edge construction disputes work.
- You will work in a leading construction department acting on behalf of a considerable client base, including large corporations, insurers, public sector bodies, funders and developers
- The team offers expertise in the energy, real estate, infrastructure, manufacturing and government sectors, among others
- You will gain fantastic experience, working on complex and high level construction disputes on a national and international scale - this firm really does offer cutting edge construction work
- Early responsibility is given within the team so there is great opportunity to develop client relationships
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Strong academic background
- The firm are open to considering candidates at a range of PQE levels from 1PQE upwards
- In terms of background, whilst construction experience is preferred, candidates with a wider commercial litigation background or relevant litigation skills and a genuine interest in carving a niche in construction disputes are encouraged to get in touch
- Top of the market salary
- Bonus scheme
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly