An rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Counsel to join a Global Financial Services Business in the North West. The role will be based in Manchester city centre and offers the opportunity to excel your career in a different direction, working in an innovative and supported environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
This firm are a very strong brand and have elite status in the Financial Services sector after recognition for their commerciality and high level service delivery. The role will report to the Head of Legal and requires an experienced Legal Counsel or qualified Solicitor who will have overall responsibility for the production of the businesses legal documents and for providing legal support and advice to all business areas nationally.
This role would suit an experienced Banking Solicitor who has worked in private practice and/or at a financial institution, advising on bank lending who have competence and ability to provide sound legal advice on this area of expertise across the business. A key element of this role is to interact proactively with stakeholders and senior management so it is paramount that you possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified solicitor, preferred strong, relative experience ideally 3+ PQE ;
- Prior experience within banking law is essential;
- Have a good understanding of the banking market and issues that commonly arise when negotiating legal documentation;
- An ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Be able to openly communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Banking Solicitor to opt to take a different career route working within an in-house business who are going from strength to strength and pride themselves on providing high level service delivery.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward me your CV today or get in touch for a confidential conversation.