US Investment Bank - Lawyer (M&A), VP / Director
Our client is a leading US international investment bank in London. They are looking for a Corporate Lawyer with specific experience in public M&A transactions, to provide legal advice and transactional support for all aspects of EMEA investment banking with a focus on mergers and acquisitions.
- Negotiate, draft and review confidentiality agreements and engagement letters
- Review documentation including prospectus, offer documents, and public announcements
- Advise on Market Abuse, Takeover Code and Listing Rules as well as general company law
- Experienced UK qualified lawyer, ideally with at least 8 years' PQE in corporate M&A work
- Excellent academics
- Ideally, you will have corporate transactional experience within a top law firm or within the financial services industry
- A comprehensive understanding of the UK Takeover Code and experience advising on UK public takeovers
- An understanding of the UKLA Listing Rules and experience advising on sponsor obligations and comfort packages
- An understanding of financial services regulatory issues is an additional bonus
To apply for this outstanding M&A legal role within a global investment bank, please contact James Franklin at Morgan McKinley using the application submission process. All applications and discussions will be treated confidentially.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for US Investment Bank - Lawyer (M&A), VP / Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly