An impressive Silver Circle Law Firm are looking for a Corporate Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This firm has extensive knowledge within the corporate space, with one of the largest and longest standing teams dedicated to delivering the highest quality service.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be joining a team that works with clients including large corporates, financial sponsors, investment banks and other investment professionals. They advise on a broad range of transactions involving major cross-border deals.
The Corporate Lawyer will be working alongside well-renowned Partners, taking on the following:
- Working on a case load of varied Corporate tax matters
- Interacting regularly with a very high-profile client base
- Advising on both buy-side and sell-side of transactions across all jurisdictions
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
The successful Corporate Associate will:
- Be a Qualified lawyer with 1-4 years' PQE at a highly regarded firm
- Have experience at a firm recognised for its Corporate Practice, specifically Private Equity
- Have experience and understanding of advising a wide range of clients on all aspects of M&A transactions as well as UK public takeovers (highly advantageous)
- Have client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs
Salary, Contract and Benefits
- £90,000 - £116,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time contract
- Exciting, high quality work
- Clear career progression
If this Corporate Associate role is of interest to you, please get in touch with an up to date CV today.