Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor needed to join this consultancy firm with a presence in Central London and Essex. Salary is largely dependent on the individual business case of the incoming Lawyer. Based on the fee share basis of the minimum required business relationships, it would be upwards of £50,000.
Do you want to be able to work from home, be supported with work, have the investment of a strong brand to expand on your own clients, and be free to choose your own working schedule? This is an exciting start-up which has seen rapid growth in a condensed period. With strategic hires and a clear plan for growth, they are set to shake up the run of the mill private practice.
- This modern start-up Practice has a refreshing approach to flexible and accommodating work environments.
- In only 15 months they have a higher turnover than firms established for considerably longer with much higher headcount.
- The Director of the firm has come from a very successful background and generated a considerable client base off the back of substantial Commercial experience.
- They have an affiliation to one of London's biggest Corporate firms which provide a steady flow of referral work.
- Although still in their junior stage of growth they have developed specialisms in Housing and Corporate Immigration through the experience of the Director and Strategic hires.
- They are aiming to grow across all areas for services for individuals and continue their relationship with Corporate referrers.
- They currently have offices in Essex, Chancery Lane, and are looking to expand across the Home Counties.
- The firm is looking for Strong Consultants to help expand on their service offering across all services for individuals.
- The firm is actively looking for a Private Client Solicitor (3+ years with no upper limit) to join on a Consultancy basis.
- They are looking for an ambitious candidate looking to work together to grow their client base collaboratively. There will be an opportunity to grow an entire department which you will have autonomy over.
- You would be joining a firm with a dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset who are really looking to change the market.
- If you have hit a glass ceiling and are looking for the opportunity to become a Director, then this could also provide an excellent footing to do so.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with at least 3+ years PQE
- You will have experience in handling Wills, Probate, Trusts, and Estates.
- The firm would be able to support you in the marketing and development of your client base, and resources could be outlined for this.
- This role can be office based but working from home is also an option. Flexible working hours can also be organised.
- Remuneration is dependent on each individuals business case.
If you wish to find out more than please contact for a private and confidential conversation.