LAW Absolute have partnered with a global FTSE100 in their search for a Legal Compliance Counsel for an initial period of 9-12 months.
This is a great opportunity for a legal professional to work with a top tier, market leading brand, as well as being at the forefront of existing and new projects.
- Provide commercial legal advice to the wider business with a focus on due diligence
- Collaborate with various teams including Trade, Finance and Legal with relation to Compliance, Sanctions, Data and Anti-Bribery
- Identify potential risk and issues related to commercial contracts
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Qualified Lawyer with experience dealing with a number of international jurisdictions
- Experience working In-house specifically in compliance
- Ability to work with relevant due diligence programmes or software
The role requires the candidate to start on short notice.
If the above is of interest and you meet the requirements please send your CV without hesitation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.