Corporate Solicitor, Leeds
Fantastic opportunity for a corporate solicitor to join a highly regarded national firm with exciting plans for its Leeds office.
- Punches above it weight in the Leeds corporate market
- A great time to join the firm as the team and the office expand
- One of the leading employers according to surveys by the Sunday Times
- Well known for their corporate expertise across a broad range of sectors
- You will work in a highly regarded corporate practice with an impressive list of clients ranging from start-ups to OMB and blue chip companies
- You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of transactions including M&A work, private equity and venture capital investments and more
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with a partner and assist in developing the corporate practice areas
- You will be a qualified corporate solicitor with demonstrable corporate experience and good academics
- Newly qualified solicitors will be considered
- Experienced in transactional work
- Hard working, motivated, ambitious and a team player
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Flexible and agile working opportunities
- Great work life balance not often seen in corporate departments
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.