Pitch Marketing Group is a creative marketing agency with three divisions: Partnerships, PR and Productions; offering expertise across sponsorship, communications, digital, social, influencer marketing, design and content production.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and commercially focused senior level Finance Director to join our award-winning agency. A proven track record of improving profitability and experience of being in a large marketing services group is essential.
Reporting directly to our Founding Partner, the Finance Director would oversee the complete finance function of the business and work closely with our Managing Partner to maximise the profit of our client business and oversee the administrative side of the agency.
Responsibilities: Finance Director
Finance: Finance Director
- Oversee the Finance function of the business to deliver management and statutory accounts
- Oversee the company budgets, cash flow and forecasting
- Line Manage and develop the Finance Team providing guidance and support as required
- Oversee the tax affairs of the company, ensuring full compliance and minimising the company's tax liability
- Reporting on monthly P&L and forecast updates and work with the client services team on revenue forecasting and targets
- Oversee the financial management software package, and optimize its performance in the provision of management information
- Prepare financial and management reports for board meetings
- Manage statutory audit and client audit of accounts
- Implement and continuously review robust financial processes and controls to ensure smooth turnaround of month end figures
Operational/Legal Finance Director
- Work closely with the Managing Partner to maximise the profit of our client business and oversee the administrative side of the agency
- Act as a senior management advisor on commercial issues including agency, client, supplier and personnel contracts
- Review all client contracts and negotiate on points of law
- Manage company procurement
- Input into business strategy - growth and profitability targets
Requirements: Finance Director
- Recognised accounting qualification (preferably ACA) with a minimum 8 year's post-qualification experience in a large marketing services agency is essential
- Detailed and up-to-date understanding of financial legislation and best practice
- Contract negotiation experience is essential
- Excellent business acumen and experience as a senior management advisor
- Demonstrable experience establishing and managing financial processes
- In depth understanding of marketing communications industry
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in negotiating with senior clients
- Leadership ability & business partnering
Benefits: Finance Director
Working in the heart of Soho, you will have the benefits of a very competitive salary, competitive pension and gym membership. We have a wonderful culture here at Pitch where we have loads of social events each month.
With an increasingly exciting client list that includes the likes of Beats by Dre, Ubereats, NBA, Red Bull, TAG Heuer and the Premier League, Pitch offers its employees career opportunities that will continuously excite and challenge them.
Following the belief that we are only as strong as the individuals we employ, we offer staff a positive, but challenging working environment with the aim of achieving the company's core mission - to produce the most distinctive work in the industry.
We attract and retain the very best people by offering competitive pay and benefits in an entrepreneurial setting that encourages staff to take responsibility for their own work, whilst fostering a strong team spirit and competitive approach.
Finance Director apply now