Commercial Senior Associate
Opportunity for a commercial solicitor to secure a position as a commercial senior associate in the Bristol offices of a top 20 UK law firm. This Legal 500 ranked team prides itself on providing pragmatic legal advice to clients. The role will suit a commercial solicitor who wants to work in a friendly team that has an open and collaborative approach.
· To work as a commercial solicitor in a team that routinely advises a range of blue chip clients.
· The team advises clients across a range of specialisms but with particular focus on energy, TMT, logistics and financial services.
· As a senior associate within the team you will take an active role in networking and the supervision of junior solicitors.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong technical skills gained working in either a recognised UK law firm or in an in-house environment.
· The ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude and will be comfortable working in a team focussed environment
· Desire to work for a friendly modern law firm that embraces agile and flexible working practices.
· Competitive salary in-line region norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· The firm genuinely promotes work/ life balance and there is no culture of presenteeism within the organisation.
· The chance to work for an established law firm, in a team advising blue chip clients.
If you are seeking to join a team in Bristol working with excellent clients but to still strike an excellent work/ life balance then this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.