Funds Lawyer, 2+
Working closely with the Head of Legal in this asset management house, this role will provide you with the opportunity to help shape the legal framework for the business in a broad and varied role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- dealing with corporate and fund specific issues;
- managing legal on-boarding process for a wide range of third party investment managers and service providers;
- negotiating investment management agreements;
- developing and monitoring the production of launch templates to be used in the launch process and developing launch procedures;
- advising on a broad range of product related legal queries;
- developing a compliance framework and working closely with the Compliance team to analyse and implement all applicable regulations.
This is a great opportunity to join a small legal team within a rapidly growing business, coupled with the opportunity to shape the role and take on a high level of responsibility. You may be working in the funds/financial services team of a top City firm and considering a move in-house, or already be working in the investment management environment. You must have a minimum of 2 years' PQE.
The company provides excellent benefits, a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a friendly, relaxed environment.