New In-House Role in Reading - Financial Regulatory Lawyer - Global Financial Institution - 2-6PQE
My client is a Global financial institution looking to hire Retail Regulatory lawyer into their Reading office on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include -
- Deliver support and advice in respect of activities generally across multiple offices in the UK and internationally), including but not limited to all CCA and FCA regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the negotiation and preparation of transactional and contractual documentation with the business and with external lawyers where instructed.
- Identify legal risks in consideration of internal credit requirements.
- Assist in various capacities with the delivery of AFG transactions and projects, special initiatives, new products, issues resolution or business opportunities.
- Review and oversee external legal providers to AFG to ensure compliance with service level agreements and the Group legal policies.
- Attend and conduct alternative dispute resolution meetings for AFG in line with court protocol.
- Provide effective legal advice/oversight and support New products;
A strong candidate should have at least 2 years post qualification experience and have the relevant regulatory knowledge and experience.