Senior Legal Counsel- Telco
Our client is a major global IT company looking to add a member to the Sydney team. Reporting to the General Counsel for Australia, you will be supporting the business units with diverse transactions as well as managing a small team. Candidates will be/should have
- Minimum 10 years PQE with ideally 5 years in private practice.
- Graduate Degree in Law / Jurisprudence from recognized institution in a common law based law firm.
- Admission a a legal practitioner in Australia
- Experience in the Sydney market, particularly in the telecommunications sector.
- Experience in litigation and/or property transactions a bonus.
- Trained/qualified at a top tier, reputable corporate/commercial law firm
- Excellent academic record and working references / credentials
- Able to travel as needed
- Experience in general ethics and compliance matters, familiarity with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and European anti-corruption laws (or commitment to develop skills/knowledge in this area)
- LLM or other post-graduate qualification
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.