In-House Lawyer - Major Organisation - Excellent Prospects
Our client is a world leading manufacturing and engineering business. They achieve multi-$billion revenues each year facilitating high-worth projects across multiple industries and applications on a global scale.
A new, exciting role has now been created for a talented commercial lawyer to join their team. The role will be based in Australia and support projects across Australia, SE Asia, APAC - travel to these locations will be required.
Heavily integrated into the commercial and projects activity of the business you will support bids activity at all stages of the life-cycle, work closely with key partners (internal and external), manage all related contractual affairs, disputes and a host of other matters.
For consideration you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified lawyer - Australia - 4-8 PQE*
- Masters or higher will be an advantage
- Possess in-house experience with an MNC business and a reputed law firm
- Be familiar with turnkey PPP projects, bids activity, systems integration, consortium agreements, FIDIC (construction) agreements and public tendering
- Have a proven track record in client-facing negotiations and relationship building
- You must have least 4 years of experience of which 2 + years must have been spent in the contracts function of a comparable business*
If you fit the above criteria and want to join this thriving, global organisation that will reward your efforts with progression and career development, please forward your CV for review.
*Fford & Stone always review applications on merit and treats them in utmost confidence.
Due to high levels of interest it isn't always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.