The firm is a leading Media firm, that sets trends, are dynamic, forward-thinking and deal with a client base which is entrepreneurial and very interesting. They have a heritage spanning over 60 years and have become a name of prestige amongst the industry.
The firm is highly ranked in the Legal 500, and despite them being a completely multi-service practice, they are known for their high level of expertise in Media, Technology and the World of entertainment.
They now have over 50 Lawyers; their workforce is not just technically strong but is commercially focussed. You will find that there is a culture of sharing and even junior Lawyers obtain excellent client exposure, with even their trainee Solicitors being involved in marketing and events.
They invest highly in their staff; this is demonstrated by many internal schemes which stand them apart from the crowd, in recent years they have made up many Lawyers to Partner level.
I personally feel this firm has a culture which really makes them appealing to ambitious and forward-thinking Lawyers.
The firm is currently seeking to hire a Corporate Lawyer to join the firms thriving West End, London office.
The Corporate team has a wealth of expertise, the Partners in this team are heavy-hitting, there is very much an open-door policy where Partners are accessible. The client base is very broad, making for an interesting role, although is leans heavily towards Media, Entertainment, and Technology, this ranges from entrepreneurs, start-ups, SME to PLC's, as well as multi-million corporate vehicles. You will also deal with; investors, private equity providers, venture capitalists, financial institutions, and banks.
You will deal with a broad Corporate caseload which will include; M&A, Joint ventures, Investment structures, Corporate governance and Commercial contracts.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression and would suit a candidate that is seeking a route to Partnership, who may be in a top-heavy team.
- You will be a Corporate Lawyer with at least six years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience, and I would urge even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You will have good technical knowledge
- Experience of dealing with a Media and Technology client would be to a massive advantage, but is not essential
- You should be the type of candidate who is commercially minded and has an eye for spotting business
- Salary is negotiable and very competitive, depending on your experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer to join this stand-out prestigious Media and Entertainment firm based in the West End of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.