Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor.
Unique commercial property solicitor opportunity with a commercial boutique practice in Edinburgh.
This thriving practice is a brilliant modern success story with a grown-up culture far removed from the 'macho' late night jacket on desk environment too many of us have experienced.
Operating across the spectrum of real estate, this opportunity is available due simply to organic growth and succession planning. This friendly boutique has a fantastic offering including;
- Good quality work across the spectrum of real estate including; investment acquisitions and sales, commercial leasing and development work, as well as advising on insolvency disposals and securities work.
- The opportunity to broaden your skill set into quality commercial matters
- Work-life balance, they do not operate a long hours culture at all
- Prospects, they work hard to retain their team members and offer them the opportunities they desire. There are genuine routes through the business to Partner level.
- Very competitive remuneration including a bi-annual bonus scheme (that pays out)
If this commercial property solicitor role sounds like it could be of interest, please get in touch for a confidential and no obligation discussion.
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not quite right for you, we have a strong variety of opportunities across the central belt, Inverness, Dundee and Aberdeen - so please get in touch and update me as to your job search criteria.