A long standing, leading commercial law firm with an excellent reputation is looking to recruit a corporate solicitor to join them on fixed term contract basis whilst they recruit for a permanent position. Ideal if you're immediately available or able to start a new role at short notice and are looking for good quality corporate work advising blue chip companies.
- Varied corporate role which will include mergers and acquisitions (public and private), joint ventures and private equity transactions
- Dealing with excellent quality work across a broad range of sectors
- Fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency
- Ideally at least 4 years PQE, although this has been given as an approximate guide and candidates outside of this range will still be considered.
- Able to deal with a range of corporate matters.
- Available to start as soon as possible or at short notice.
- Excellent opportunity working for a leading commercial firm.
- High quality corporate work advising a national and international client base.
- Quick start.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this corporate role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions.