Interim Group Financial Controller
A nationally recognised retail business established within its sector is currently looking to appoint an Interim Group Financial Controller to take ownership of all areas of finance and help drive new processes and controls around a new ERP implementation.
Working on a day to day basis the Global CFO, Group Finance Director and several other divisional and regional directors. This is an extremely exciting yet challenging role allowing someone to implement brand new controls and processes on to a "blank canvas".
Responsibilities shall include:
- Working alongside the ERP programme team to help implement controls into the new system
- Drive month and quarter-end close and related processes.
- Partner with Regional Directors to ensure requirements are put into the new system
- A key contact for annual audit and responsible for completion of annual statutory accounts.
- Take a lead role in implementing improvements to processes, including more efficient use of systems, to drive efficiency and control.
- Support to the business and finance team to ensure that the plans for the business are robust, achievable and clearly presented to management.
- Taking ownership of financial control for adhoc projects
This role suits a real self-starter who is comfortable and experienced with regular interaction with senior stakeholders both internal and external.
This business is experiencing significant change, an individual comfortable within such an environment is essential for this role.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you